BDM's - IT Managed Services Provider (MSP)
Melbourne / Permanent / Full Time / IT & Telecomms/ Sales Exec / Account Manager
- Multiple Business Development Manager roles
- ASX listed IT Services Provider with a unique value proposition to the SMB marke
- Circa $100-120k + Super / $200-250k uncapped OTE
Employing over 650 staff my client is an ASX listed IT Services Provider with a aggressive growth plans to be a $1 billion turnover company in the next 2 years. With significant financial investment and a unique value proposition to the SMB market, they are are entering an exciting period of growth. As a result they are hiring circa 30 new BDM’s to sell their IT services in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
In these acquisition style, territory based sales role you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from initial deal qualification to close. You will be responsible for selling the company’s hosted telephony, VoIP, unified comms, workforce management, mobility solutions, Cloud Apps (Microsoft Office365), display/interactive whiteboards and fully managed IT services – can be offered as a single monthly bill/complete one stop shop. You will be responsible for cold calling prospecting, effectively managing a territory, pipeline creation, accurate budgeting and forecasting and meeting/exceeding your new business sales targets. Additionally, there will be a number of existing accounts you can leverage and sell new solutions to. The target market will typically be SME’s (typically 30-500 seat size) although they support a number of large enterprise customers too.
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- New business hunting skills – happy to cold call, prospect & utilise their personal networks
- 3 + years sales experience in the local market – Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding new business sales targets
- Experience selling subscription based services/aaS
- Outstanding territory account planning skills and motivation – you will need to be self driven, understand the required KPI’s and activities to be successful in this style of role and know how to manage your day/week/time without being hand held
- Ability to pitch to company owners/operators/senior stakeholders – this is not a procurement led pitch with long drawn out sales cycles
- Outgoing, energetic, driven personalities who can take knock backs
- Outstanding presentation and communications skills
Please note only successfully shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted
Copyright © 2016 Jenkin Beattie. All rights reserved. Website by MMR Studio.